Tuesday 1 December 2015

My Liberty Christmas Hoop Tree || To Be Included in Liberty of London's 140th Birthday Commemorative Book

Styled Photo of Liberty Christmas Hoop Tree for Magazine
Liberty Christmas Hoop Art Tree || Rhapsody and Thread

Liberty Christmas Tree Hoop Art
Liberty Christmas Tree Hoop Art || Rhapsody and Thread

Closeup Christmas Baubles Hoop Art Decoration
Liberty Christmas Baubles Hoop Art || Rhapsody and Thread

Closeup Liberty Christmas Star Hoop Art Handmade
Liberty Christmas Star Hoop Art || Rhapsody and Thread

Liberty Christmas Hoop Tree Hanging Styled Decorations
Liberty Christmas Hoop Tree || Rhapsody and Thread

Instagram picture gallery of Liberty Christmas Tree Photos and Congratulations
IG Picture Gallery

So the most amazing thing happened as you can see!!

Earlier this year, Liberty London put the call out on Instagram for fans to share their Liberty creations, and I shared a few (couldn't choose just one... how could I?) but this Christmas Hoop Tree is by far my most unique and treasured creation. I made it a few years ago - before I knew how to sew and my favourite hobby was embroidery and hoop art. 

And in November, I was tagged with a congratulations that my entry/creation had been chosen to be featured with others in the 140th Birthday Commemorative Book!!! To say I'm excited and can't wait to receive a copy of this book is an unbelievably huge understatement.

Liberty fabrics were purchased from Calico & Ivy in Mosman Park, Western Australia.
Designed and produced by me / Rhapsody and Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment