Thursday 24 October 2013

A New "Happy As Clarry" Bubba Quilt Recipe

Happy As Clarry Bubba Quilt (in progress) by Rhapsody and Thread

I love cooking up new quilts and this one is absolutely gorgeous. Inspired by the Liberty of London print Clarricoates, I'm calling this beautiful bubba quilt "Happy As Clarry". I love this Liberty print - it is bright and funky and includes one of my favourite colour combinations --> Purple, Mustard and Teal.

I found coordinating printed fabrics in the Daydream Fabric Line by Benartex, at Textile Traders, and picked a gorgeous bright teal, mustard and purple from the 100% Homespun Cotton range at Carols of Midland. This quilt is so vibrant, and it's edgy and pretty at the same time. I'm so excited to see it all sewn together.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment