Tuesday 5 July 2016

My Liberty Hoop Christmas Tree Featured In Homespun Magazine



What a thrill! When I was contacted by Homespun Magazine - gosh it was months and months ago - about my Liberty Hoop Christmas Tree, I was over the moon. It was so long ago that I had forgotten that my work would be in the July issue. Even when I was reminded a few weeks ago, I was excited... BUT when mum surprised me with a copy of the magazine today, I was scrutinising every page looking for a tiny thumbnail image. You could have knocked me over with a feather when I opened page 91 to see a FULL PAGE FEATURE!!! My mouth literally fell open, I couldn't believe it. Then the jumping began. I still can't believe it.

This Hoop Christmas Tree was my Christmas craft project for 2013. I had only just discovered Liberty Art Fabrics that year and I wanted to make something special with my new stash. And back then, I loved embroidery and hated sewing! I didn't even own a sewing machine (pfff). So I got creative! Anyone can make this.

If you're interested in seeing close-up images, here's a link HERE.

I'm going out tomorrow and buying a whole pile of this magazine!
Thank you thank you Homespun Magazine
for loving my favourite Christmas craft project as much as I do xxTabatha


No comments:

Post a Comment