Tuesday 1 March 2016

New Sommer Collection by Sarah Jane Studios

Sarah Jane Sommer Fabric Collection Bundle
Sarah Jane Sommer Fabric Bundle
I absolutely love the magical prints designed by Sarah Jane Wright of Sarah Jane Studios. I've got quite a few of the new Sommer Collection prints coming - with these three being the first from Muddy Ruffles Fabric Addiction. I love creating dolls using the whimsical scenes in Sarah's prints.
 
This one below, I think it's called Garden In Bloom, caught my eye because of those sweet bunnies frolicking amongst the flowers. They've got "make a bunny doll" written all over them!! I'm dreaming on watermelon ears and peach tutus...
Sarah Janes Garden In Bloom fabric
Sarah Janes Garden In Bloom fabric
I can't wait to share with you what I plan to make xxTabatha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment